Monday, February 10, 2020

Create Corporate Business Card 1 Day











About:

Are you looking for a corporate mordant classic & vintage business card designer

Why choose us

I am a professional business card designer & your business card will be specific design according to business & idea if you need a business card sends me your information

  1. Business name
  2. Your Name & designassion
  3. Your logo & slogan
  4. Your Address
  5. Your  official telephone number
  6. Personal mobile number
  7. Email
  8. Website



What types of service you get form me

You will get a unique card design

You will get a single or double side card design

Print-Ready file

PDF JPG & PNG File format as your need

Horizontal & vertical both option available

I will get free revision

Card size and print Dimension

The default card print dimension size would be 3.5 x 2" with bleed 0.25

Print ready CMYK color & 300 DPI

Horizontal or Vertical layout

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm sure he is a nice guy, but I had some trouble communicating with him. Even easy instructions were hard for him. After a while, I accepted his offer, because I was tired of re-explaining everything. Anyway, I wish him the best of luck.

Seller's Response:

so so bad experience he can't know file size.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

My pleasure is to satisfaction.

:

Awesome job .. Looks great would use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment