Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Design A Modern Rack Card











About:

I will create a professional and unique rack card for only $5 only on FIVERR.

 

YOU WILL GET:

 

print ready JPEG or PNG file with 300 DPI Resolution with bleed. Card size :4.25”x9.25” (0.25" bleed)  For specific size you must have to inform me at order page.

 

EXTRA SERVICES:

·         Print ready High resolution files 300 dpi CMYK

·         Standard Size 4x9 inch with bleed added

·         Free revisions till your satisfaction

·         100 % on time delivery

·         Fully customized work

·         Friendly environment



*** I'm happy to do REVISIONS UNLIMITED TIMES until you satisfied.***

 

YOU ARE FREE TO CHOOSE ANY DESIGN FROM MY WORK SAMPLES

If you have any questions, please just send me a message. I will do all I can to help you.

 Thank You

Reviews


:

The best person I have ever worked with, absolutely amazing experience.

:

The seller was extremely fast and I loved the worksheet. Will definitely use gig again

:

Very detailed and follow instructions correctly. I would highly recommend.

:

The seller was extremely fast and I loved the worksheet. Will definitely use gig again

:

Professional, very good looking logo proposals and very quick service, Great communication




No comments:

Post a Comment