Friday, February 14, 2020

Create A Letterhead And A Business Card For Your Company











About:

I will create an awesome letterhead and a matching business card for your company with your company logo and address. All I need from you is the company logo, and your letterhead and business card will be coined out from it.



NO NEED OF LETTER-HEADED PAPER ANYMORE! OR FAKE COPIED BUSINESS CARD SAMPLES ONLINE 



MY LETTERHEAD TEMPLATE UNIQUENESS:



  1. AS A LETTER-HEADED PAPER: Open the Template and print to serve as a letter-headed paper (PDF VERSION).      
  2. AS A TEMPLATE: Open the Template, type your letter and print at once or save it, e-mail to your clients (WORD DOC VERSION).


MY BUSINESS CARD UNIQUENESS

All I need is your Logo, And I will design an awesome business card that is unique to your logo,

  1. No repeated design, unique design for every unique logo (BUSINESS CARD COINED OUT FROM YOUR LOGO)
  2. two awesome options to choose from
  3. print-ready file on delivery (PRINT READY HIGH-RESOLUTION PDF, PNG AND JPG ON DELIVERY)


If you want both letterhead and business card, I will design the business card in such a way that it matches your letterhead for branding purpose.

  



ORDER NOW!!!    or contact me if you want to make further inquiry.

Thanks 

Tony

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very poor and too long to answer little things in communicating with clients, I won't do business again with this gig... The communication and trying to please the customer with little things is too much for this person... I'm Not happy at all with the results I get from this gig

Seller's Response:

Buyer want only cheap service of $5 and over 10 revisions. This buyer kept coming back and changing phone numbers and address. Even his gig is 3 revision, I did over 10 revisio. with him paying anything. Next he wanted free business card and evenlope with the same $5. Its true you cant satisfy all. I will only do my best. one fake review wont affect over 100+ 5 star rating.

Seller's Response:

elegant and quick result for a headed letter

:

You are welcome, sir. Feel free to contact me anytime.

:

I was looking for a professional letterhead for my business and uchemaduagwu did a great job. I will use them again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment