Thursday, February 13, 2020

Design A Professional Business Card For Your Company











About:

Hello,

My name is Daniel and I work as a full-time Fiverr designer for nearly 2 years now. My design style is Clean, Elegant, Modern, Simple and Thoughtful, therefore, if you are looking for something with 3D Effects, Glows and Embossings, I will not be the right guy for you :)



Explanation of my Business Card packages:


  • Each business card package comes with a print-ready PDF, that you just need to send over to your print shop. There are no additional modifications or adjustments needed.
  • My both STANDARD and PREMIUM packages come with a double-sided design, while the BASIC one comes with only single-sided design.
  • With my PREMIUM package, you will also receive editable vector source files, in case you want to edit the contact information by yourself later on.


What I need from you?


  • A high-resolution version of your logo, with at least 500px width/height. It should be a PNG file with no background or Vector file.
  • Do not have a logo? I can design one for you as well, so check my other Logo Gig.
  • Need to remove background from your logo? I also remove backgrounds of an extra charge.



Having more questions? Please check out my FAQ below, or contact me directly :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great ideas and quick reaction! looking forward to the next project.

Seller's Response:

Easy communication and fast delivery

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. Thanks :)

Seller's Response:

Quick and easy communication. Thanks.

:

Outstanding experience. Thanks :)




No comments:

Post a Comment