Friday, February 14, 2020

Design Professional Worksheet For Business Or Personal Use











About:

I will design clean, modern and professional worksheet for your business. I work hard, deliver fast and I am very responsive.

What you will get:
  • Best quality service!

  • Professionalism on the design 
  • Modern, classic, simple and clear Design

  • Format - Pdf, jpg, png, psd 

  • Fast delivery

  • Print ready file and Hi-Resolution 

  • Unlimited Revision
  • Money back GUARANTEED



Contact me if you have any questions!

Have a nice day ! :)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work!

:

So creative and so patient!

:

Seller is hard worker and willing to make changes after you made your notes for corrections. Sometimes comprehending your needs could be a little of a challenge to the Gig, especially on design issues. Well, it took me lot of times to make my message understood, but well, it finally worked fine after so many changes. A good person to work with.

:

This is amateur work at best. I actually provided examples and an excel sheet to make sure typos and other basic mistakes were avoided. Graphically, there are mistakes such as type not all lining up. Grammatically, there are typos exact cut-and-paste wording could have been provided - in addition to type being excluded. It is not worth my time to get revisions from this seller.

:

Buyer not taken the revision. It was some example on in excel but not provided any direction. After sent you the first proof, He reviewed me. That is why i called him that he is too much bad on fiverr.




No comments:

Post a Comment