Monday, February 10, 2020

Layout A Business Card











About:

I can design or layout a business card with your desired color and size. I have been doing this for quite sometime already.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

hi I had the flu and wasn't able to correspond with you. can you let me know if we can get that line in w the fb web address. maybe put the line that is currently on the bottom blue portion on the top and that address in the blue bottom. also can you put the state of Virginia green logo on the left

:

I'll message you tomorrow.

:

I have used Kristomo's services numerous times before and I have always been very satisfied with his service.

:

excellent graphic design, astounding service, high recommend

:

Great and reliable. Did what I asked perfectly!




No comments:

Post a Comment