Friday, February 14, 2020

Design Print Ready Letterhead With All Source Files











About:

In this hourly, I offer design of a unique, stunning, professional and modern looking Letterhead with unlimited revisions for any resolution as per your demand and specification, no matter what industry/business you're in.



I provide an unlimited number of revisions.



If you would need few concepts/versions, please direct message me so I can provide you a custom estimate.



I will provide you screen previews in .jpg/.png format and as a final delivery, you will receive PDF and PSD/AI file.



Note -- If you need final delivery in any other format, please note in your request.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Fast service

:

Milosb was superb with his communication and designs. He was very patient and swift with making edits. I definitely would recommend him for your design needs! Thank you Milosb!

:

best experience ,I will recommend Milos if someone looking for these services he is fast and understand the requirements clearly.

:

Great client to work with :)




No comments:

Post a Comment