Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design modern logo design

I will design modern logo design












About:

I will do PROFESSIONAL, MINIMALIST, UNIQUE, MODERN LOGO DESIGN for you at an affordable price. 


I provide 100% Original Logo. No Templates Or Clip art.

What you will get:

* Professional concept
* UNIQUE Logo concepts
* 24Hrs express delivery
* High Quality Logo design
* All file formats - Ai, PDF, EPS,PSD
* Fantastic value for money.
* Easy and fast communication
* 100% satisfaction guarantee

Here is My Packages


BASIC PACKAGE - 1 Professional Logos - No Mascot Design- JPEG and transparent PNG - $10


STANDARD (Best Seller) PACKAGE - 2 Design- Or 1 Mascot design JPEG, transparent PNG, Vector File, and 3D Mockup - $50


PREMIUM (Recommended) PACKAGE - 2 Professional Logo Design- JPEG, PNG, Vector file, 3D Mockup along with Source File and Stationary Design - $100

ORDER NOW!
Contact me if you have any questions, I will try as much as I can to help!

Please use the favorite button so you don't miss out my special offers.

Thanks!

Get Your Logo Done Now!

Reviews


diopmohamed76:He totally ignore my message and my request. He pretty force me with the logo he provided even tough i requested to get more choices. Bad costumer service.

mhdstein:He did a great job. It's my second time working with this designer and I'm highly satisfied. Fast and Awesome.

jollyroger:Excellent work. Professional.

freshsleep1:Great attitude and put in a lot of effort but unfortunately felt that he did not fully understand the feedback given / wasn't able to provide a relevant creative solution. Cannot use the work but appreciate the willingness to try to get to a positive solution

arahim1:I liked the unlimited revisions and with great attitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment