Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will design logo, business card, letterhead and invoice template

I will design logo, business card, letterhead and invoice template












About:

Are you looking for professional Business Card, Letterhead and Invoice in only $15?

Then this stationary will help you to promot your business. All items are print ready and easy to editing.

I am here to help you by creating professional identity to promot your business

You Will Get

  • 2 Sided Business Card (Size: 3.75" × 2.25" with 0.25 Bleed)

  • Letterhead (Size: 8.27" × 11.69" with 0.25 Bleed)

  • Invoice (Size: 8.27" × 11.69" with 0.25 Bleed)

  • Professional Logo Design


Please Note: If you need specific size please inform me and read the all information currectly before order. And if you want you can massage me to know about this gig.

Please feel free to ask me any question before order it will help both you and me.

Reviews


lgoonesekara:Great work, great communication. Highly recommended!

devisers:Very Comfortable..Thank You..

paulcohn:Devisers does great work. He is creative and works patiently with you to revise things until they are perfect!! I highly recommend using him.

devisers:He is very sacrificing person. He provide me great chance to complete this project.\r\n\r\nThank You paulcohn.

omroyshaw:Timely delivery and good communication are guaranteed! Plus, you only need to describe what you need, and it will be done. I am a happy customer.


No comments:

Post a Comment