Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design professional business card for you

I will design professional business card for you












About:

Hello, Dear
Welcome to my design world.
I am here to design your Professional and Modern business card.
Just send me your information what you want to set on the card.

In this world you will get:

  • Double Side or Single Side as you want
  • Card Size will be "3.75 x 2.25" (with bleed) or as requirement.
  • 300 dpi CMYK  double or single sided business card
  • (JPG,PDF,AI,EPS,PSD).
  • Unlimited revisions of design.
  • Friendly communication.
  • Perfect Color 

Reason of choose me:

  • Unlimited revisions
  •  Friendly communication
  •  NEVER LATE! 100% ON TIME delivery
  •  100% Satisfaction or Money Back GUARANTEE
  •  BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER

If you liked my any package so please don`t late to ORDER me and forget.

Thanks for visit my DESIGN WORLD. Have a nice day.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment