Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will design any kind of business card design

I will design any kind of business card design












About:

I will design Creative, Professional, unique and modern Two-Sided Business Card Design for your Personal and Professional use.

Features
  • Give print ready files 300DPI CMYK colors
  • All New Unique Designs
  • Outstanding customer support.
  • Orders will be delivered in less than 24 hours.

The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed) If you want custom size please let me know in the order.

Important

Check my Gig EXTRAS for more valuable options I offered eg: Print ready Files JPEG file with 300 DPI Resolution with bleed.(VISTA print /MOO print allowed)
For more better designed process and more better result please add VIP SERVICE  (highly recommended) 
     
                    To Get 100% Good Understand about my gig Please check extras

What i Need from you:
Details Of the business card, please send me high-resolution or.PNG format logo design.

                If you have any questions please leave a message before ordering me.

Reviews


cristianada:Put together a nice business card and also helped modify my companies logo. Thanks!

suntours0815:for a little and service (business card amendment) service it took several revisions and even then the final product was not satisfactory

hazidesign:He take basic order But he want several modifications more than we discuss. But i did all of them. :)

guardiangeorge:It is excellent always will come first to her

guardiangeorge:excellent and fast service


No comments:

Post a Comment