Friday, August 31, 2018

I will proved my experience by my hard work.I want to be a full time freeleancer so that you can try me.I am always here.Thanks + See More

I will proved my experience by my hard work.I want to be a full time freeleancer so that you can try me.I am always here.Thanks + See More












About:

Hi I'm Aneela a highly professional designer, with 5 years of work experience. I provide high-quality graphic design relying on dozens of happy customers and extensive experience of for print.

You would get a print ready business card which you can Directly Upload to Vista Print Or MOO to order Business Cards.

1-ORDER GIG


2-SEND INFO


3-GET PRINT READY CARDS.

  • No Ready Made Templates used
  • No Design is Repeated
  • One Unique Design for Every Client.
  • Priority Support for Express GIG Clients.

4-Under this gig you may get the following items designed:
  • Business Cards (2 sided)
  • Letterhead (JPG and DOCX)
  • Presentation folder (Outside + Inside)
  • Envelopes  
  • Compliment Slip
  • Fax Cover
  • Gift Card
  • Invitation Card
  • or any other business stationery item

                   Feel  free to contact me
                   

Reviews


latif1996:well communication understand the requirements perfectly buy again and again.

latif1996:well communication understand the requirements perfectly buy again and again.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment