Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will make logo and amazing business card

I will make logo and amazing business card












About:

Hi 
Welcome to Design_Card
I'm offering High-End service.
GENUINE & BRANDED!

A basic business card will never speak your business But trust me, in my way I improve that! I know how to get customers with my creativity JUST LIKE YOU right? :), more than 4 years of experience as a creative designer plus a personal graphic designer on the WORLDWIDE!! 

Our exclusive Business card features


  • FREE QR CODE
  • 24-hour express delivery package

  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Vista Print or Moo Extras


Card size and files

  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)
  • Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ files

BASIC PACKAGE INCLUDED 
  • Double Sided Business Card
  • CMYK Print Colours 
  • 350 DPI HQ + Cutting Margin included
  • JPG PNG PDF TIF
  • Unlimited Revisions

Get your final delivery with print-ready files, you can directly upload to online or any other local print shops!!

Please check my profile for more premium and offers and deals

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment