Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will start your dream project.Feel free to Contact.I am looking forward to working with you:) + See More

I will start your dream project.Feel free to Contact.I am looking forward to working with you:) + See More












About:

Hi there,
I am an Expert Graphics designer. 

I will make single and double sided innovative,sleek-Minimalistic, neat and clean, awesome, yet professional and outstanding Business cards.

Basically I design the print file in photoshop so provide the basic source file as PS formatted. 
. For more information please check my gig extras.

What you will get from me :-
Outstanding cards
Vertical or Horizontal business cards 
Mock up & concept
Single or double sided
Free 300 Ppi High Quality card
100% Customer satisfaction

1>ORDER GIG


2>SEND INFO


3>GET PRINT READY CARDS.

  • No Ready Made Templates used
  • No Design is Repeated
  • One Unique Design for Every Client.
  • Priority Support for Express GIG Clients
      The Business card size is  3.75 inches  x  2.25 inches.if you want any changing in this size please tell me in the order page.

What you have to provide me :-


Your company or Business logo in Png, jpg, eps or Ai format.
Your Name & Designation
E mail
Website 
Address
Phone Numbers 
Anything else you want to put >

So, please provide the information for start the order countdown!
Exclusively On Fiverr.

Thank you so much for visiting my gig.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment