Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design eye catching business cards

I will design eye catching business cards












About:

                              SATISFACTION GUARANTEED                         

Are you looking for professional and unique business card? If that so, you are on right place!

I will create a business card for you.

According to your business and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from the others! 

I'll help you to create unique identity of your business among others.

Note: Cards will be made by standard vista-print dimensions, unless you request other size for your card. If you want it in another dimensions please mention that when you order this gig. 

Also include the content you want on your business card some of which includes Name of the Card bearer, The Address, The Phone number, Email Address if needed, and the Organization you are working for as well as the nature of your Business/Job.

Feel free to contact me if you have any question. 

THANKS!!!

Reviews


electricpukeko:Great fast professional service

tx2359:You were awesome I will be sending you more

victorkovalets:Great as always. I will be coming back to Alex for more business cards for other colleagues and for different projects I am working on. I am fully happy with his work and can't praise him more for how easy he makes the process and how good he is at taking feedback, listening to the client needs and working hard to produce a great piece of work!

kadengrygla:Alex does amazing work I highly recommend him!

victorkovalets:Brilliant work! I am very happy with the quality. Alex promised an eye-catching business card and he created on. I really like what he created. We had to make various revisions but he was always happy to do so. Delivery was on time and I felt confident in his ability to communicate information accurately. Creative and fantastic design skill!


No comments:

Post a Comment