Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create business card and stationery items

I will create business card and stationery items












About:

Give me your Company LOGO, a tagline, and other details to do it.
I would design your stationery in a creative way.
You would get a print ready and a stylish design as well.
In addition to this i would also provide you a really awesome mock up as shown in the featured image.

All the shown images are work of me for my clients.


If you want to do the full stationery package as shown in the preview kindly order my EXTRA GIGfor fullPRINT READY and editable format Ai / EPSStationery package, including.

Before start the order read this first:

I will give you 2 or 5 different options of a business card, Once you approve the design that you like most, I will make other design like letterhead, envelop.
The Order time can be exceed due to technical issue, you will be inform first.

WHY US?

  1. High Professional, Graphic Artists, Art Directors, Sketch Artist Team with 10 years experience.
  2. HQ designs
  3. GREAT communication
  4. 100% SATISFACTION
  5. High quality and industry ready creations

Other Services:

  • Check out my other gigs.


Have a Good Day!

Reviews


albertlevi:He did a great job. Beautiful design and quick turnaround. Excellent communication.\n

aestheticcircle:thank you So much for a beautiful journey of work with me.

aamnahassan:Overall very creative and excellent services. Recommended

aestheticcircle:thanks for your kind reviews. best experience:)

fabukanjaay:Great assistant throughout the job. Exceeded my expextations.


No comments:

Post a Comment