Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design hang tags or labels

I will design hang tags or labels












About:

 WELCOME TO MY GIG!

I will design a Design Clothing Tags,label/tag/ with your logo and/or content and deliver a high quality (PDF,Ai,PSD) file that you can take to any press service/printing house.
m a professional graphic artist who have more than 5 years experience in Graphic designing.
I will Design Clothing Tags, Clothing labels professional  and very creative way.

SERVICES

1. Clothing labels, Neck tags

2. Clothing Tags

3. Hang Tags

4. Custom shaped labels
5. Label designs & plan for templates (ready for print & die-cut plane)
6. Also any type of Tag or Label for any other product.
7.100% satisfaction.
8.Friendly communication.
9.HD quality 5000 x 4000 px

I am willing to provide my services and I would love to help You with my experience.Please get in touch for further queries.Lets discuss and see how it goes..Looking forward to hear from You.
 Thank You

Reviews


alexanderjr23:Yes it did I will figure out which one of these is best to use with my Company

muetce39:I'm glad I could help,\r\n THANK YOU SO MUCH!

ewovations:excellent work

muetce39:Excellent experience! Terrific client. Thanks\r\n

irinakovale1:Good communication and fast delivery. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment