Friday, August 31, 2018

I will do custom business card design

I will do custom business card design












About:

I'll do custom business card design for your business or personal use.

Why choose me?
Professional Graphic Designer & vector artist with 8 years experience. I'll do all kinds of graphic design related work. I am professionally committed to my work with ability to meet deadlines. My main goal is determined to make my client 100% happy with my work.

ABOUT THIS GIG :
  • 2 design Concept.
  • Unlimited Revisions Until You Satisfy.
  • On Time Delivery.
  • Friendly Communication
  • 100% Money back guarantee
  • Free Minor Changes Anytime
  • 300 dpi CMYK Color Format
  • Print ready PDF + JPEG files
  • Editable Source File (PSD or AI)
  • Single or Double Sided Design

Kindly provide following information for start your project.
- Business/ company name
- Business slogan
- Logo (vector format file or png transparent)
- Your Name
- Your initials after name, if any
- Address
- Telephone
- Mobile
- mail
- Website
- Any social media information.
- color scheme
- Anything else you want to put on the card.

Looking forward to work with you and have a best business relationship.

Place order with confidence!

Thanks
Ali Akbor Ripon

#Business card design #Business card #Custom Design #Stationery #Custom Business Card

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment