Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design 3d printable visiting card

I will design 3d printable visiting card












About:

****************Awesome GIG**************

Are you a DJ, photographer, or even Chef, you need a visiting card..!

you are all creative so why not your business card be..?

let your business card speak about you, I can design

super and amazing 3D printable or even 3D effect visiting card for you.

If you have any Idea in you mind do not hesitate to share with me or else just give me details and I will design you a best card for ever.

Be the first to take this opportunity and stand out from crowd.

Reviews


lorandkrubucz:He is very talented, but you have to explain in detail what you want and do a professional work!

lorandkrubucz:He is very talented, but you have to explain in detail what you want and do a professional work!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment