Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design a smart and elegant business card

I will design a smart and elegant business card












About:

Hello Everyone !

This is ShreeZ_Graphic. Welcome to my gig !!

  I will create professional, unique, modern double sided business cards ,Logo and stationery for your business or personal use. I have an experience of Graphic Design with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. You can check my work profile here ___ https://goo.gl/Ce3dJZ

BUSINESS CARD FEATURES
  • ASAP delivery
  • Double sided innovative Business cards
  • QR code added (optional)
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee

CARD SIZE
The default card size [ 3.5 x 2"]
( 3.75x2.25" with bleed= optional)
Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ files
If you want any changing in this size please tell me on the order page.

YOU WILL GET FROM ME
Custom Unique Logo design
Logo Transparency 
Outstanding cards
Vertical or Horizontal samples .
Mock up & concept
Single or double sided
Free 300 Ppi HQ card

        I can also design flyers, banners, letterhead, Greeting Cards, Facebook Cover, Brochure & other stuff.

Ask me anything about design on INBOX.
Check out amazing extra offers.
Click the HEART symbol to save the gig on your buying option.

Regards
ShreeZ_Graphic

Reviews


shaimymon:Best of the best i love this women

shreez_graphic:So nice and helpful person he is ! As his language was \

giobriz:Very good work!! ShreeZ went above and beyond!!! Great to work with!!!

shreez_graphic:Thank you so much...

monica1307:Wonderful work!


No comments:

Post a Comment