Friday, August 31, 2018

I will respond within 1 hours. + See More

I will respond within 1 hours. + See More












About:

Hi, 

I will Design any type of Editable Letterhead for your Company. Your letterhead will be specifically designed according to your business logo & business concept.


Letterhead size 
  • The default size would be 8.5 x 11". ( Bleed "0.125")
  • Customize size ( As your required )
 
Files I will Provide
  • Print ready PDFs
  • Editable Ms-Word Files 
  • Editable PSD Files

 My Others Services ($5 Each of the following)
  • Business Card
  • Envelop
  • Cover Pages
  • Folders
  • banner
  • Website Coming soon template
  • Invoice
  • Brochure
  • Compliment Slip

I have enough experience in graphics design to give you the best. Despite the fact, I am new on Fiverr. So don't judge me by Fiver ratings.


Thanks
Mizan

Reviews


tommie6274:Awesome design! Super quick delivery! Thank you for your work! I really appreciate it.

mizancse2007:Really Great Buyer .... Very Responsive. Will work again with him.\r\n\r\nThanks for order and tip.

thomasburton:Seller was extremely fast and responsive. He made all the changes I requested and I ended up with a really nice product. I was slower to respond than him. He is extremely responsive and incorporates all your requests. Great experience!

bobgarrow:Fast, high quality service.

mizancse2007:Very Co-Operative. Wish we will work again.\r\nThanks for your Order and good review.


No comments:

Post a Comment