Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will continue to dedicate my time in producing professional, innovative and creative solutions for multitude of clients.Feel free to explore all my work.. + See More

I will continue to dedicate my time in producing professional, innovative and creative solutions for multitude of clients.Feel free to explore all my work.. + See More












About:

Hello Fiverr,

I will design you a professional business card for your business.
100% Customer Satisfaction is always been  my first priority unless my customer are happy enough.
Your business card will be specifically designed according to your business and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from the crowd!

I will create unique and professional business card for you.

  •   300DPI CMYK COLORS
  •   PRINT READY FILES
  •   QUICK RESPONSE

WHAT YOU WILL GET:

  • A single or double sided card designed.
  • It will be CUSTOM made according to your requirements.
  • You will get print-ready files in JPEG and PDF file formats.

UNLIMITED REVISIONS!

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!

Order as your suitable package and NEED!

WHAT I WILL NEED TO START:

    Your Logo (If have or if need contact ME)
    Company Name / slogan
    Please to send your logo in AI, EPS file for get best printable card output.

So let me design you an amazing business card for you today...!

Have any questions ...? Drop Me a Message Now!

DO NOT FORGET TO CHECKOUT MY OTHER SERVICES.

                                 !!!!------  ORDER NOW -----!!!!

Reviews


wam123:Brilliant work, thank you!!

briggieb101:This is the third time going through this seller, they are great!

ttbod4802:Great work as usual!

zambranajunk:Excellent work as always. I purchased 3 gigs in less than 3 days. Very pleased. All Top quality.

zambranajunk:Excellent work as always. I purchased 3 gigs in less than 3 days. Very pleased. All Top quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment