Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design to you cute cards, stationery and resume or cv

I will design to you cute cards, stationery and resume or cv












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING.

For $20 basic gig you would get:

  1. One color line art design for resumé, business cards or stationery with brand or personal name (Default: black color on white background). 
  2. Design in PNG

Please note:

  • YOU HAVE ONLY 3 REVISIONS
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS cost extra $180
  • EDITABLE FILES .AI OR .PSD cost extra $50 


Need a little help with these cards, the basic stationery of your company or your resume?

Tell me your idea and you could have a cute card, a stationary or resume :)

Reviews


agriff11:Great communication and great work! Made us our perfect logo !

cerealbx:I'm glad you liked it! Thank you :)

varunsudarshan:Great to work with! :)

cerealbx:Thank you! I'm glad you liked it :)

suzettesarah:Jessica is amazing! After going through so many different designers I’ve finally found the right one! I strongly recommend her if you’re looking for professional work! As well as great designs! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment