Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will do outstanding and double sided business card

I will do outstanding and double sided business card












About:

I will Design Luxury looking Business card. Your business card will be Unique, Minimalist and Stylish

We will provide

  • 24-hour express delivery package

  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Vista Print or Moo Extras

Here Is My Business Card Portfolio. Let me know if you like any of this

https://flic.kr/s/aHskQuhBdZ

✔ Unique Business Card Designs
✔ Double sided or one side business card design
✔ Unlimited Revisions 
✔ Print ready file
✔ Final Files will be in PSD, AI, PDF, JPG & PNG
✔ PSD & AI Will be Editable

Why choose us?

  • Get Luxury Business Cards, Logo Design & Stationary.
  • Quick Response Time
  • Friendly Communications
  • Original Designs
  • Unlimited revision(until you're satisfied).
  • Top Notch quality and 100% Money Back Guarantee.

For Logo Design Plz Visit My Gig Extras

Please Feel Free to Contact me if you have any question in your mind.

Order Now
Pro_Graphics_cg

Reviews


courtneybrandin:Excellent design Skills, thank you

pro_graphics_cg:Thanks sir

pras80:Great work! Highly recommend! A+++

pro_graphics_cg:Thanks sir

accuratepromoz:The work ended up excellent after revisions. My only issue is the delivery time took longer than I expected once revisions were needed and there was a longer delay in communication than I desired. The work was good enough I gave a tip though.


No comments:

Post a Comment