Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design top quality business card, letterhead, stationary

I will design top quality business card, letterhead, stationary












About:

♚8+ Experienced ♚ Conceptual ♚ Fast Response ♚ Client Oriented

Design should be beautiful, clean and comfortable to use. However, most essential, the design should GET Good Impression.

 I am a Graphic and interactive designer with 8+ years of experience. My range of design services includes creative design new concepts or improve existing one. 

 My priorities are TOP Quality. I love to share my enthusiasm and passion for making your design Awesome!


BASIC PAC:

✔ Business Card (Front and Back)

✔ Letterhead  (A4)


STANDARD PAC: 

✔ Business Card (Front and Back)

✔ Letterhead  (A4)

✔ Envelope (DL) or (C4)

✔ Invoice (A4) 

✔ Folder (A4) or (A5)


PREMIUM PAC:

✔ Business Card (Front and Back)

✔ Letterhead  (A4)

✔ Envelope (DL)

✔ Invoice (A4)

✔ Envelope (C4)

✔ Compliment Slip 

✔ CD / DVD Case

✔ CD / DVD Sticker

✔ Folder (A4)

✔ Folder (A5)


Any questions? I'll be glad to help!

Check my portfolio - https://flic.kr/ps/2WdvmM
Drop me a message to get my pricing details


Thanks in Advance
Aftab Hossain

Reviews


lyesmadouni:i am reordering right now new job .. perfect well done

afteranimation:It's a really great honor to work with you :) you are a really nice person. I'm waiting for your next job.

mrager2000:It took us a few options to get on the same page, but we did and he did a great job

afteranimation:Thanks for your nice gift (tips). It's really a great honor for me. I always ready for your next project.

reneontivero674:GOOD JOB I LIKE IT


No comments:

Post a Comment