Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design your professional business card

I will design your professional business card












About:

Are you looking for professional and unique business card? If that so, you are in right place! I have over 5 years of design experience and a BFA in Graphic Design.

I will make single and double-sided innovative, Sleek-Minimalist, Clean & Neat, Awesome, yet professional and outstanding Business cards.

What you have to provide me:


  • Your company or Business logo.
  • Your Designation
  • Email
  • Logo (Either Source File Or In PNG Format)
  • Your Name
  • Website 
  • Address
  • Phone Numbers 
  • Anything else you want to put

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 

Thank You

Reviews


vasrani:Fast turnaround. Very responsive to request.

antonioferna818:Great professionalism. Delivered on time. Very easy to work with

adriennemacdona:A wonderful and easy process, great designer. Love my business cards will definitely work with Kayleen again.\nThank you so much!

mcmech:Great Designer; Easy to work with and very responsive to requests.

kayleenm:Wonderful working with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment