Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design a beautiful for you

I will design a beautiful for you












About:

With this gig, I will create a business card that represents you and your business. I will design a professional, and unique business card for you and your employees.


Why Purchase this Gig?

● 100% Satisfaction guaranteed.
● Unique and professional design.
 
● Amazing customer service. 


The quality and uniqueness of the project is my priority. I will do research on your company and the market to make sure that the concept is up to standard.


Once the project is finished, you will receive all the files included in your package.


Here is what the packages consist of:


Silver:

  • Business Cards (details of up to 3 people)
  • Print ready
  • .pdf and .jpg

Gold:

  • Business Cards (details of up to 6 people)
  • Print ready
  • .pdf and .jpg 
  • Source files

Platinum:

  • Business Cards (details of up to 9 people)
  • Print ready
  • .pdf and .jpg
  • Source files

 

Note:

If you have any questions, please message me before placing an order, I'm always happy to answer your questions. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment