Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do unique business card design

I will do unique business card design












About:

Thanks for your interest in my Business Card Design gig.

Hi,
I am CrazyEmpire1 and I am well experienced Professional Graphic Designer.
Your business card will be specially designed according to your business logo and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from the others.

Business Card Features :-

  • CMYK And 300 dpi Print Ready Files
  • Single Or Double Sided Business Card
  • Horizontal Or Vertical Business Card Design
  • Standard Card Size 3.5"x2" (With Trim Line and Bleed, Total Card Size is 3.75"x2.25")

Note :- For multiple business cards, please contact for an special price.

Please Send Me a Message Before Order To Ensure a Hassle-Free Process. I Will Reply You Within 5 Minutes.

Looking forward to work with you and have a best business relationship. Thank you so much for your time.

Be Confident About My Work And Place Your ORDER NOW

Exclusively On Fiverr.com
Product Type
  • Business Cards
File Format
  • AI
  • JPG
  • PDF
  • PNG
  • PSD

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment