Friday, January 26, 2018

I will design a professional business card with unlimited revisions

I will design a professional business card with unlimited revisions












About:

Hi there,

 Are you looking for a Creative and Professional business card designer? 

I will design a Professional, Creative and Amazing single or double sided business card for you as per your demand.

You will get:

  • Perfect Color Matching - CMYK - Print Ready Files. 
  • Professional and unique concepts.
  • 24/7 and friendly Customer Support.
  • Unlimited Revisions until you feel satisfied.
  • 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied. 
  • Vertical Card or Horizontal Cards,

What you have to provide me :-

  • Your Business name.
  • Your Name
  • Your initials after name, if any
  • Address
  • Mobile & Phone Numbers 
  • Email and website info.
  • Anything else you want to include in this design.

So, please provide the information to start the order countdown!

If you have any questions please send me a messageHope I can make you happy with my expertise.

Order NOW To get my Awesome service.

Reviews


jonathanlarocca:great working with designa_bd

bluediamondcard:Very good and answer all request

designea_bd:It's my pleasure. Thank you. :)

arepare1:This Seller is very good and fast, I always come back to him when I need something!\n\nStrongly recommended and I am 100% I wll do business with him many more times\n\n

designea_bd:Really \


No comments:

Post a Comment