Friday, January 26, 2018

I will do business card design ready for print

I will do business card design ready for print












About:

I am Habiba, Graphic designer and I will amaze you with my business card service

If you are looking for a Clean, Unique & Professional Stationery for you to increase your sells, promote your busing.

Basic Package: ($5)
  1. Business Card or letterhead or envelope
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Print Ready JPEG + PDF
  • Source Files (.Ai + .PSD)

Standard Package: ($20) 
  1. Business Card
  2. Letterhead 
  3. Envelope
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Print Ready JPEG + PDF
  • Source Files (.Ai + .PSD)

Premium Package: ($50)

  1. Logo design
  2. Business card (double-sided)
  3. Letterhead + cover (Word)
  4. Envelope 
  5. CD Cover
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Print Ready JPEG + PDF
  • Source Files (.Ai + .PSD)

  • You can also specify your own size by consulting your printing company.If your questions feel free to ask me at any time.
    •                                        Order Now 

  

Reviews


kamrulfenibd:Hi. Habiba. I really liked your work. Look at your designs. I will do more with the work. Thank you.

bmakatesa:I wish i could rate this seller higher but the biggest hurdle i found was the language barrier. It needs to improve because requests weren't carried out as expected.

habibahakim:hello, sir please consider me.please 1 change me.i am very sorry.I am a business card to source files send you.you as much satisfied and give me unlimited revision.your $20 no needs.but the 5.00-star review is very important for me.please try to understand me.

dlundgaard:very efficient, fast, knowledgeable, superior design, quality and rapid delivery.

habibahakim:\


No comments:

Post a Comment