Thursday, January 25, 2018

I will design a high quality minimalist stationery set

I will design a high quality minimalist stationery set












About:

A beautifully modern business card design that will leave a lasting impression with your audience

Get the recognition you deserve with one of our clean and beautifully modern designs that hook your audience and keep them coming back for more. This a Halo Media brand creation, empowering you to rock your presence and grow your blog or business.


Basic Package Includes:

✎ 1 High Quality Custom Business Card or Letterhead

✎ Print Ready PDF

✎ Fast Response & Delivery

✎ 2 Revisions

✎ High quality and creative design

Standard Package Includes:

✎ High Quality Custom Sationary Set (Business Card, Letterhead, Envelope)

✎ Print Ready PDF file

✎ 4 Revisions


Elite Package Includes:

✎ High Quality Stationery Design + Custom Wordmark Logo Design

✎ Custom Graphics + Colours

✎ Unlimited Revisions

✎ Premium Support

Reviews


mrulysse7:Effortless, Wonderful and Fantastic!

andersphotopro:Wonderful experience with halomedia, I hope to work with her again!

chingmtan:Ella was great!

aaronloats:Thank you Ella for your work on my business logo. I am very pleased with the result and look forward to applying my new logo across all areas of my business. Would definitely recommend and consider working with again.

brookecookshill:Ella from HaloMedia completed logo design and business card design. Fantastic work! She is a good communicator, which is essential when you are working online and in different time zones.\nI have worked with Ella several times, and the fact that I'm a repeat client is proof that I'm more that happy with the work and service she provides.


No comments:

Post a Comment