Friday, January 26, 2018

I will design a professional business card for you

I will design a professional business card for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">Get a nice and professional business card for yourself and your business!

What I need:
Send me your logo (png format),
Info (name, website, etc).
Colors and that's all!

A professional look to impress your clients, family and friends. Designs with a good taste! 
ALL Business Card Designs with Print Ready Files(PDF,JPG)
See extras for better options!!

One order includes one name only... Do you want the same business card for different people? Add the extra ;)

If you don't have a logo, I can do it for you! https://www.fiverr.com/karyface1/design-the-best-professional-signature-text-logo

Reviews


abouthats:THESE ARE AWESOME! EXCELLENT WORK! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

karyface1:Thumbs Up

jacks321:I am a wedding photographer and know how to take pictures, not necessarily design business cards. Thankfully i listened to her suggestions as she tactfully explained that what i was looking to do wouldn't necessarily be the best outcome for me. She was right, thank you for your expertise and assistance.

vpazukha:Well done - professional and fast!

karyface1:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment