Friday, January 26, 2018

I will design professional ,modern business card

I will design professional ,modern business card












About:

Hi , I am certified Graphic Designer  with more than 4 years Experience.I will design eye-catching, professional  business card design. I can provide you top quality work and will give my best to surpass your expectations. .There are three amazing Packages.You can use any one you like most.

Card size and files
  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)
  • Print ready CMYK + 400 dpi HQ files

FOR $5 GIG:
  1. 2 Sided Business Card
  2. 300 dpi Print ready files
  3. Source File
  4. unlimited revision

Standard/Recommended  package($15)
  1. 2 Sided Business Card
  2. Print ready files
  3. Editable Psd Files
  4. one stationary item
  5. unlimited revision

Premium Package($35)(You all get all facilities that included in up) 

WHY CHOSE ME:
  • Double sided business card
  • One sided business card
  • CMYK print ready
  • 400 dpi bleed included
  • jpg , png, PSD, ai,pdf all file format.
  • Unlimited revision
  • 100% money back gurantee 
  • Copyright available
  • 12 hours extra-fast delivery

Still have you question?No problem just contact with me and i will be here to help you
Thank you.

Reviews


fubizo:Wonderful speed and quality. He understood what I wanted and delivered what I wanted. Thanks a lot.

muhaimenhasan:Thank you so much.

deldelonet2:He is a dedicated designer with a high work ethic.\nWorks neatly and has a great variety of ideas to choose from.\nLoved working with him.\nI will use him again for sure

muhaimenhasan:Amazing to work with.You are always welcome.

jofarmer7:Fast worker. Great work. Will use again!


No comments:

Post a Comment