Friday, January 26, 2018

I will create 3 different business card design within 10 hour

I will create 3 different business card design within 10 hour












About:

Hi, I'm rebeka from Bangladesh an experienced 8 years graphic designer. If you have issues with and if you need business cards,logo,flyers,banners, etc.Just contact me and I can handle everything.I can create high quality design in a short time. I have confident that I will do your work very well.


Welcome to my gig

==============

I will design eye catching, unique style Business Card in professional quality.


You have receive,

  • Print-ready double sided business card (JPG,PDF,AI,EPS,PSD).
  • Transparent business card (png).
  • Fast deliver only 5 hour.
  • Unlimited revisions for design.
  • Friendly communication.
  • 4 Different color design with business card.


I have more than 8 year of experience in graphic design. Are you looking for  Business  card designer ? I'm here want to do it.
thank you.

This Service is Only From Fiverr !!!

"Your Satisfaction is my priority" 
Thanks
rebeka96 

Reviews


courtney62203:It was awesome!!!!!

rebeka96:Thank you so much...:)

aunja1:Great work! Cards were created and delivered right on time, my team and I love the design.

rebeka96:Thank you so much...

michellewguerra:Great presentation for multiple examples. Quick to respond to messages.


No comments:

Post a Comment