Friday, January 26, 2018

I will design a business card and a logo in 24 hours

I will design a business card and a logo in 24 hours












About:

Hello Dear,
Are you looking for Design an awesome, creative print-ready double sided business card with logo to promote your Brand?
Just let me know your idea!!

We Need: 


  • Description of the organization and its target audience.
  • Industry Name.

  • Style/theme ideas

  • Brand name to include on the business card.

  • Contact details.

You will get with this gig:

  • --print ready JPEG or PDF file with 300 DPI Resolution with bleed.
  • -- Card size : 3.75" x 2.25" (0.125" bleed)  
(For specific size you must have to inform me at the order page.)
  • --Original double sided Business card design
  • --High-Quality Logo 
  • --Unlimited Revisions
  • -- QR code 
  • --Professional communication during the whole process
  • --Creative concept.

Portfolio  
https://goo.gl/FHcLLC
 

           
And 100% support even after the project is complete
If you have queries please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


dankallan561:very nice person to work with and was willing to make extra revisions when needed

salman1212:Was Very good instruction and feedback!\r\nGreat Buyer!\r\n

gpw2015:Great business card design. Gave me exactly what I wanted.

salman1212:Very Good instruction!\r\nGreat Buyer!!

flintgt:I was very happy with the service offered. After the brief I sent I got exactly what I wanted even without any revisions. Will use his services again in the future for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment