Thursday, January 25, 2018

I will design eye catching business card business card design

I will design eye catching business card business card design












About:

I will create amazing Double-sided Business Cards
Your card is specifically designed consistent with your business and your conception. I will deliver your card from 2 to 4 hours only!

Only give your company or own logo and all info to get your card now!


My exclusive options

  • FREE QR CODE
  • 300+ dpi file
  • CMYK PRINT prepared FILES
  • premium,modern,sleek,simple styles
  • plastic card styles
  • Horizontal OR Vertical styles
  • within twenty-four 60 minutes delivery
  • 100% a refund guarantee


Customize Card size and files format

The default card size would be 3.5x2 with 300ppi (it are three.75x2.25" with bleed)
Print prepared CMYK + three hundred dpi military installation files

Order soon and get your card

Reviews


jairojg:100% recommended a very professional person at work and very fast

sohanurw:Outstanding Experience!

dekl0004:Fantastic!

sohanurw:Outstanding Experience!

cybercab:Just what I needed. Very quick delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment