Thursday, January 25, 2018

I will design outstanding 2side business card in 24 hrs

I will design outstanding 2side business card in 24 hrs












About:

I will create a PROFESSIONAL  BUSINESS CARD for your business.


Marketing material makes the first and last impression of your company on someone's mind and I'm sure you do not want to take a risk by using an entry-level business card designer for your company!

I will provide you a PROFESSIONALLY Designed Business Card which will make a Long-lasting impression to your clients and it will reflect your business seriousness.


Download the pdf https://www.sendspace.com/file/9cg4kt

WHAT YOU WILL GET for 5$


  • A single or double sided card designed.
  • It will be CUSTOM made according to your requirements.
  • You will get print-ready files in PDF and JPEG+PNG file formats.
  • I will give you the PSD file ( first order )
  • You will get 1 Mock-up As gift  .

  • Give me a try. You won't be disappointed.

    P.S. Revisions included. I'm not happy 'til you are!

Reviews


djmgatlanta:always deserves 5 star

adrianpeeter:Outstanding Experience!

moussama:Adrian made revisions like I asked and did it quickly, and he was pleasant throughout the process. I would use him again , thank you !\n

adrianpeeter:Outstanding Experience!

rdfreita:Great skills and comunication


No comments:

Post a Comment