Thursday, January 25, 2018

I will design a creative business card in 24 hours

I will design a creative business card in 24 hours












About:

I will Design OUTSTANDING business cards
Your card will be specifically designed According to your business and your concept.

      WHY CHOICE ME?

I'll give you 3 unique concepts

Once a design is chosen I will send you many color options to choose from
Unlimited changes/amends until your 100% happy with the design.

Formats include: SOURCE FILE /PSD, PRINT READY FILE JPG, AND PDF
 
  • Fast answer for any required changes
  • UNLIMITED revisions 
  • 100 % SATISFACTION 
  • 5* customer service and communication at all times
  • 100% Money Return Policy
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money
  • Card size and files

The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)
Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi 


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or doubts, this is marketplace so prices are negotiable.


Order Now

Reviews


kimmy624:Great job!!!!

alexgraphics37:Thanks

kimmy624:Great job again!

alexgraphics37:Thanks

alice_designers:Quick and very fast delivery with awesome work


No comments:

Post a Comment