Friday, January 26, 2018

I will make super excellent business card design

I will make super excellent business card design












About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG..


I'm Design Master, 

Level 2 seller & Graphics Designer !!


I will design a Unique and beautiful Business card Design. I don't  use templates from the internet and I can guarantee that. If you find the Card design anywhere on internet, you will get your money back without even asking a single question !! 

Gigs Features?

  • Modern,Premium,simple,unique  designs
  • 3.75" x 2.25" | CMYK | 300 DPI
  • Vistaprint / Moo / Staples Supported Business Card Templates
  • Print-ready JPEG or PDF file
  • Horizontal OR Vertical designs
  • On-time delivery
  • Modern,simple,unique ,Premium,



Why My Service?

Because I take every project very seriously and provide quality work unlike other sellers. Your satisfaction is given more priority than money. You will get good assistance with project and I guarantee that.



If you have any question or query feel free to send me a message.


Reviews


prymie:OUT STANDING EXPERIENCE. QUALITY WORK AND TIMELY DELIVERY. HIGHLY RECOMENDED

design_master4:OUT STANDING EXPERIENCE !!!

imka07:I was recommended to this seller by a friend and was impressed with the efficiency and attention to all details and what is most important that this guys are really FAST. Thanks

design_master4:Thank you Mam

graphicrobot123:It was such a pleasure working with design_master4. Very easy to interact with and excellent quality work was delivered very quickly based on what I was looking for. I would definitely hire design_master again!


No comments:

Post a Comment