Saturday, February 22, 2020

An Amazing Business Card For You











About:

Hi !

 Welcome To My Gig.I Will Provide professional  Business Card For You.



I am marshiamisha, a passionate Graphic Designer.I always like to level up my skill with new challenges.My goal is to provide you a high quality and friendly services.Your time And satisfaction is more important for me.So what are you waiting for!



###please give me a knock before you place any order###

     

 



FEATURES:

  • Double Sided Business Card
  • Professional & COLORFUL Business Card.
  • High-Quality Print Ready Files Delivery.
  • Unlimited Revision Until Your Compleat Satisfaction.


DELIVERY INCLUDES:

  • Editable Files Will Be Provided In Premium Package.
  • 3.25x2 Inc File Size With 0.25 Inc Bleed.
  • JPEG Image.
 

MY EXCLUSIVE SERVICES:

  • An Outstanding Professional Services.
  • Fully Customized Work.
  • Unbeatable Customar Srevice & Communnication in 24x7.
  • Friendly Services.   
   

   Don't Forget To Ask Me If You Have Any Kind Of Text, Size, Qr Code, Other Specification.

Otherwise, I will Keep Dummy Contents.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

FAST, Responsive and works diligently to ensure you are provided with excellent content.

Seller's Response:

Great client!!!Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Excellent buyer!!!Really great experience.Thank you

:

Thank you for the namcard design. It is wonderful.




No comments:

Post a Comment