Saturday, February 22, 2020

Create Professional Custom Business Card And Logo Design











About:

Hello Buyers! I'm a Graphics Designer, working as a professional designer for more than 3 years. My dedication is to always satisfy my clients. My aim is to always give you the best of my works.



  • Unique Designs for Everyone
  • FREE QR CODE
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast Delivery 
  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2".
      (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)

  • Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ files
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Vista Print or Moo Extras


ANY QUESTION? PLEASE CONTACT ME. I WILL BE HAPPY TO REPLY YOUR ANY QUESTIONS.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service

Seller's Response:

Fast delivery x

Seller's Response:

Great Experience with him....

:

Quick and efficient.

:

Great buyer in fiverr. I will be happy to work with again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment