Saturday, February 22, 2020

Make Business Card Designed For Your Branding Identity











About:

Hello! 

are you looking for intuitive and eye-catching Business Card for you? If so, welcome to you to my gigs.

I'm here to make your business card great and attractive.

My name is Md Raton Miah, from Bangladesh and I am a professional graphics designer long experience on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.

I do the best quality business card for you and send you print-ready files that can use many purposes. How does it work?

A) ORDER MY GIG

B) SEND ME YOUR BUSINESS CARD DETAILS

C) GET HIGH-RESOLUTION PRINT-READY BUSINESS CARD DESIGN.

One Unique Design for Unique Client. You will get the Standard Business card dimension: 3.5x2 inch (3.75x2.25 inch with 0.125" bleed) CMYK 300 dpi. Please let me know in advance if you need any other sizes. If you have any question anything else you can contact me. I'll reply you ASAP.

I also do Flyers, Envelopes, Brochures, Postcards, Banners, Branding Identity.  100% satisfaction guaranty. See my PDF attachment you can get a clear idea about examples from that.

Best Wishes

Raton

*** Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure, Go ahead and ORDER NOW!*** 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent Service

Seller's Response:

Good job done

Seller's Response:

Enjoyed while working.

:

Very easy to deal and made all the changes requested. Great

:

Very Helpful And Friendly Client. Enjoyed While worked.




No comments:

Post a Comment