Sunday, February 23, 2020

Create A Modern And Professional Business Card











About:

Why you should hire me for your next business cards design?

The reason is simple. Experience. I completed over 1.000 business cards design in past 10 years of work.

I have the advantage of working on Fiverr for over 4 years and I know how to manage any graphic design project to get it done as you want. 



I also founded a Web Design Agency after I worked at one for 7 years. 
I'm getting experience on so many domains of activities so I can be sure you will be happy with my gig.



I know how important is to run your own business, because I'm doing the same thing, so be sure that you will get the best design for your company or product.



What I'm offering you with this gig:



  • 1 professional business card design
  • Ready to print resolution
  • 3 or 6 revisions*
  • All the files format you will ever need
  • Logo Design*


and many more...


Check the EXTRAS and Packages, sure you will find something you need!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Maria was referred to me. She provided steady reliable communications and adjusted the project to reach the goal. I highly recommend her skill and professionalism to others.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

muy bien, buen trabajo

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

She was amazing. Very quick to reply and make revisions. I would definitely use her again!




No comments:

Post a Comment