Saturday, February 22, 2020

Design Stylish Double Sided Business Card With QR Code Within 48 Hours











About:

OUTSTANDING BEST BUSINESS CARDS GIG  

**Free QR Code**Double Sided**


I design elegant, stylish, cool looking, Ultra Modern double sided along with free QR code, no matter what type of your business it, just order my gigs...No hidden Charges, only peace of mind and best quality work. 


  • Files are in JPG format, CMYK, 300dpi, print-ready, The default size: 3.75" x 2.25" (3.5x2 plus 0.125" bleed on each side)
  • Send your content stating clearly what you want on front and back side of the card, Like Name, Designation, Contact, logo, Slogan etc. Please be specific!
  • Let me know about ur color and font preference in advance! (if any)
  • Please share an example of what u want the card to looks like
  • THE RESULTS (GOOD OR UGLY) WILL REALLY DEPENDS ON THE QUALITY OF YOUR LOGO AND IMAGES…….Trust me, I  have better taste.
  • Please make sure to submit the logo with good quality.



Thanks, and I'm looking forward to work with you :) 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love the final product! Super satisfied!!

:

Thank you sir, i'm waiting for the next job

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment