Saturday, February 22, 2020

Create Unique Business Card,Letterhead, And Stationery Items











About:

Hi,

Are you looking for Professional Business cards and stationery design? If YES so you are at the right place!

Well, I'm here to design a very unique and professional brand identity that suits your business. SO ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE!

Why Choose Me: I'm very passionate about perfection in each project I take on.

Basic Package: 

  • Business Cards ( 2 sided+QR code)
  • Letterhead or Envelopes


Standard Package:
 

  • Business Cards ( 2 sided+QR code)
  • Letterhead (MS Word format)
  • Envelopes
  • Cover Page  



Premium Package :

  • Logo Design
  • Business cards  ( 2 sided+QR code if needed)
  • Presentation folder (Outside + Inside)
  • Envelopes 
  • Letterhead (with free MS Word format)
  • Form Notepad 
  • Invoice Sheet
  • Cover Page
  • Compliments Slip
  • T-Shirt Design
  • ID Employee Cards

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you don't like the design or layout, we will do the whole design again for free OR your money will be fully refunded.

Kindly Inbox me before ordering (Preferable) so I can understand your needs and wishes and draw a picture in my mind. I will also satisfy by showing some of our previous works just to satisfy you with our designing sense.

Thanks, regards

Yumna Mirza.



Reviews


:

Yummipro is fantastic to work with. They took my ideas and created an amazing business card for me. I will for sure be back for more work as needed!

:

The work was completed.

:

Had a great experience!

:

awesome job

:

All good. ty




No comments:

Post a Comment