Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will Design a Double-sided great looking Business Card or a Letterhead

I will Design a Double-sided great looking Business Card or a Letterhead












About:

Business card is the most amazing thing in the business that can recognize your business and more importantly the design of your business card is really important

I'll help you to create unique identity of your business among others.


YOU WILL GET :
print ready JPEG, Png or PDF file with 300 DPI(or Higher if you want) Resolution with bleed.
Card size will be : 3.75" x 2.25" (0.125" bleed) and a letterhead
For specific size you must have to inform me at order page.

  • If you have an example of what you want the card to look like, then send me that. Also if you have any existing business card and need to edit it that can be done too.
  • I will also desgin a letterhead for you
  • I WILL DO FREE REVISIONS (Color changing, Repositioning, etc.)

    Note: Do Contact me before ordering

Reviews


garyhall132:Great Provider

prince_shaikh:Outstanding Experience!

sulo123cool:gooooddddddddddddddddddddddddd

prince_shaikh:Outstanding Experience!

sulo123cool:goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd


No comments:

Post a Comment