Monday, April 30, 2018

I will do modern business card design

I will do modern business card design












About:

Thank You for searchmy Gig.


Hello,
Looking for something modern, unique and very professional business card design. You're in the right place!
I'm a professional Graphics Designer, working as a design sector for more than 3 years. My dedication is to always satisfy my clients. I will do double sided Outstanding Business card design for your business or personal use.


Need any custom sizes, No problem

  • Standard Business card size (3.5"x2" or, 2"x3. 5")
  • Order as your suitable package and get best design

Benefits you achieve:

  • File formatsJPEG, PNG amp; AI VECTOR and PDF file
  • 3D Mockup
  • 24 hoursExpress Delivery!
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast response time
  • Friendly communication on inquiries and revisions.

What I need to know from you:

  • - The colors that you prefer;
  • - logos png file
  • - Business name
  • -Your Name
  • -Your initials after name, if any Address
  • -Telephone
  • -Mobile
  • -Email
  • -Website
  • -Any social media information.

Please place your order fiverr.com

Thanks

Reviews


bmmartinez90:The seller did an excellent job with this design. He was very patient and offered me unlimited revisions until everything was perfect and to my standards. 5 STAR SERVICE! I would hire him again in a heartbeat!!!

shahid24:Thanks a lot. You are a great buyer \u0026 waiting for your next order...........\r\n

dankpoop:Awesome I give him A+ rating!

shahid24:Thanks a lot. You are a great buyer \u0026 waiting for your next order..

colinking5:Happy to work with him. I can honestly say he did everything I asked and didn't give up without it being PERFECT. I would recommend him to anyone on here!


No comments:

Post a Comment