Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will designing fabules editable non editable stationerys

I will designing fabules editable non editable stationerys












About:

I am freelance graphic designer with a First Class honors degree in Graphic Marketing and Branding, as well as over five years corporate experience.

Pro Package: ($20)

  1. Business Card (Front and Back)
  2. Letterhead (A4) = ms word amp; psd
  3. DVD Case
  4. CD / DVD Case
  5. CD / DVD Sticker
  6. Folder (A4)
  7. Folder (A5)
  8. Invoice (A4) = Ms excel and psd
  9. Free letterhead MS Word Doc. files.
  10. Qutation (A4) = ms excel and psd

All Packages will also include the following:


  • Source Files {(.Ai / PSD /PDF/ JEPG and PNG }
  • Unlimited Revisions


If you have any questions, please send me a message and I will respond as soon as possible. ☺

Reviews


motiby22:Provides outstanding service\nNo doubt I'll use his services again

pattric1992:outstanding experoence

prof_rosie:Outstanding Experience!

pattric1992:outstanding experince

shagorantor:I really loved the design and the work process! Giving a quick and courteous service and a lot of listening to my requirements, the project was very complicated with a lot of small details but while listening, on the one hand, giving artistic expression to the other hand! I highly recommend working


No comments:

Post a Comment