Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will design simple 2 side business card with free source file

I will design simple 2 side business card with free source file












About:

I WILL DESIGN SIMPLE 2SIDE BUSINESS CARD WITH FREE SOURCE FILE


WHY CHOOSE ME FOR YOU?

  • I'll give you unique concepts
  • I have good knowledge about business card and stationary design.
  • Unlimited changes / amends until your 100% satisfied with the design.
  • Formats include:SOURCE FILE /PSD, AI, PREINT READY FILE JPG AND PDF.

“If you need any other file formats feel free let know then I will provide them to you.


What you will get from me :-

  • Outstanding design
  • Vertical or Horizontal samples
  • Mock up presentation
  • Single or double sided
  • 300 Dpi CMYK COLOR
  • 100% Customer satisfaction
  • 24 hours service.


SIZE OF THE BUSINESS CARD
The Business card size is 3.50 inchesx 2.00 inches (0.25 is Bleed Size). if you want any changing in this size please let me know on order page.

I am very hard worker. you can trust me. if you are not satisfied with my work then i will give you money back guarantee.

Delivery time : 24 hours

Tools use : Adobe photoshop and adobe illustrator

Thank you for taking the time to read my overview

Warm Regards

Abu bakar

Reviews


edinnenad123:PERFECT JOB AND FAST DELIVERY AND VERY HELP FULL MAN, I RECOMEND HIS WORK! AMAZING! WILL ALWAYS WORK WITH YOU

abubakarfh:Professional buyer would like to work with him continue... Thank you

edinnenad123:PERFECT JOB AND FAST DELIVERY AND VERY HELP FULL MAN, I RECOMEND HIS WORK! AMAZING! WILL ALWAYS WORK WITH YOU

abubakarfh:Professional buyer would like to work with him continue... Thank you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment