Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will design smart and magnificent business card for your choice

I will design smart and magnificent business card for your choice












About:

Hello dear client!

I will Design a amazing ,magnificent and professionalbusiness card,Post card, Rack card, Resume,Invoice,Letterhead,CV and stationery for your Business or personal use.

Business Card features:

  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.16x2.16" with bleed)
  • Print Ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ files
  • Double Side Or Single Side.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • I deliver output as png,JPG,psd,Al and pdf with high resolution.
  • Edit anytime Customizing (Replace, or anything).


Why hire me?
I am a professional graphic designer. I work with punctual, seriously and Attentively. I delivered the order within 24 hours. I give 100% satisfaction to my client.

Exclusive Features:

  • 100% quality amp; professional design.
  • Deliver Print ready CMYK format amp; HQ 300 DPI file in JPEG Format.
  • 100% quality amp;easy editable PSD files.
  • 100% satisfaction.
  • Unlimited Revisions.


100% MONEY BACK GUARANTY if you are not satisfied.

Order Nowwith Confidence.Exclusively here On Fiverr .If you have any questions please send me amessage.

Thanks,
Aminul

Reviews


jacobwong:excellent service

i_am_aminul:Thanks a lot, bro.\nI am happy to work with you.

kruss71:The work that you did on my The Kevin Russ Show is phenomenal!

i_am_aminul:\r\nAgain, Thanks for appreciating my expertise.

kruss71:You did a really great job on this event package! Nice job!


No comments:

Post a Comment